Trinity Lutheran College has an outstanding reputation in the Gold Coast community. The College focuses on building effective partnerships with parents to provide a comprehensive education of the highest quality, in an environment where a clear foundation of Christian values and care for each person are strongly emphasised.
Our Playgroup benefits both children
and their parents, supporting the children's social
development, easing the transition to school, and improving overall health,
while also providing social and health support to parents, knowledge
sharing, and learning opportunities.
Our facilitated Playgroup will
- Offer a safe and friendly environment for children to explore and learn
- Build trusting relationships and support parents in their parenting role
- Support a smooth transition for children into the early years of school
- Offer a planned group time (eg. music, stories, puppets) that may include some religious elements
- Provide morning tea for children and parents (no hot drinks for safety reasons)
- Allow free play and exploration of the environment
Playgroup helps children:
- Participate in new experiences and develop new skills
- Develop and increase their social skills
- Learn about sharing, co-operation and following simple routines
- Have fun in a safe environment, with their parent/carer close by
- Build foundations of language
- Learn more about their world
Playgroup helps adults:
- Meet other families and build new friendships
- Share experiences and ideas
- Play with children and nurture their development
- Have fun and relax
Numbers and Ages:
Our Playgroup will take a maximum of 20 children aged 1 – 5 years.
A Parent / adult carer must accompany and stay with the child.
Every Tuesday during the College Term time.
From 9:00am to 11:00am
In the Outside School Hours Care facility on the Cotlew Street Campus (park in the top carpark off Nerang-Southport Road)
- Cost per session will be $5.00, or
- Pay in advance per term for $30.00 (8-10 sessions)
What to bring:
- A sunsafe hat
- A drink bottle filled with water
What is provided
- Morning tea (fruit and a snack)
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- A facilitator
- If you have further questions, please contact us by calling or emailing the Director/Service Leader of the Early Learning Centre on 07 5556 8336 or 0438 171 410 or email email@example.com, or
- Complete this Registration Form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it along to your first Playgroup session
We would love to welcome you to our Trinity community.