Strategic Plan 2020 - 2022
Trinity Lutheran College has a three-year strategic plan to guide the College's education philosophy, aspirations for student achievement, fiscal decision-making and operational focus from 2020 - 2022.
Our three areas of strategic focus are as follows:
- To foster an understanding of wellbeing for staff and students
- To embed a culture which promotes wellbeing amongst staff and students
- To ensure sufficient resources are available for the wellbeing strategic projects
- To ensure Trinity Lutheran College can deliver an innovative and contemporary teaching and learning program that is best practice
- To effect culture change amongst students and staff to question the status quo
- To ensure Trinity Lutheran College is ready to adopt technological advances that can be applied to education
- To develop culturally respectful citizens
- To create an awareness of and subsequent engagement with sustainable development goals
- To create truly engaging initiatives to promote global connection
- To develop Christ-centred citizens who are consistently “others” focused and who demonstrate Christian service (i.e. leaving a positive footprint in people’s lives)
To view our Strategic Plan document, please click HERE.
All enquiries regarding our Strategic Planning process should be directed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the Principal's office on (07) 5556 8205 during business hours.