Fees and enrolments
- Sessional Kindergarten from 8:45am to 2:45pm is $70.00 per day
- Long Day Care between 7:00am and 6:00pm is $91.00 per day
The service is an Approved Child Care Provider and eligible families can claim their Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate entitlements.
Families with an eligible kindergarten aged child and a valid Health Care Card may also be entitled to a Health Care Card Subsidy from the State Government.
How to Enrol
- Complete the Waiting List Application and pay the $55 non-refundable administration fee
- A place offer will be made as soon as the days are available
- Return the Acceptance of Place Offer and pay the $150 Confirmation fee (refundable as long as your child commences at the ELC)
- Attend an Orientation Session for you and your child prior to commencement (we will organise this with you.)
If you have any further questions or would like to organise a tour of the facility, you can get in touch with us by calling or emailing via the following contact details:
- Mrs Susan Shaw, Director/Service Leader, Early Learning Centre on 07 5556 8336 or 0438 171 410 or email email@example.com, or