Trinity Lutheran College is a leading private Christian school on the Gold Coast with two campuses located close together in Ashmore.
Our Early & Junior Years campus (Cotlew Street campus) is located at 251 Cotlew Street, Ashmore, Gold Coast, Queensland 4214. Our Early Learning Centre caters for children from 2 years old until school age. Our Junior Years are from Prep to Year 5.
Our Middle & Senior Years campus (Ashmore Road campus) is located at 641 Ashmore Road and caters for Years 6 to 12.
A strong sense of community surrounds the excellent facilities of both campuses and every learning phase has up-to-date classrooms and learning facilities to support the curriculum as well as a number of purpose-built facilities to enrich the sport, music and art programs.
- Two 25 metre heated swimming pools, one championship water polo standard.
- Three large performance/community spaces including The Trinity Centre used for assemblies, worship and events, seating 700 plus; the Cultural Precinct with seating for 160 and the Robert Hoff Community Centre which seats 700 plus.
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms.
- High-speed wireless computer networks.
- Dedicated Information Communication Technology (ICT) classrooms including a state-of-the-art ‘Mac Lab.’
- Touch screen computers, iPads and interactive smart boards feature in our classrooms.
- A superior indoor sporting complex with a gym – the John Stapleton Sports Centre.
- An outstanding design and technology centre – the David Caldwell Trade Training Centre.
- Each campus has a well-resourced 21st century library.
- A Home Economics centre featuring an operational commercial kitchen and licensed training restaurant.
- Spacious Dance studio.
- Comprehensive Visual Arts centre and facilities.
- Advanced Music Department and Performing Arts suite featuring a keyboard laboratory andwide variety of instruments, as well as facilities for managing multiple choirs, band and instrumental groups, private instrumental and drama studios.
- Several well-equipped and resourced Science Laboratories.
- Four sporting ovals, six tennis/basketball courts and extensive rowing facilities, resources and equipment.
- A purpose-designed Outside Hours School Care (OHSC) and Vacation Care – a home-away-from-home for your children.
- Retail centre for uniform purchases.
- Dedicated Trinity Lutheran College bus service
- Fully equipped ‘Smart Choice’ canteens on both campuses.
.To experience Trinity's difference, prospective parents and students are invited to contact the Admissions Registrar, Mrs Siobhain Blinko or telephone (07) 5556 8221 for further information and discuss how Trinity Lutheran College is the right choice for you, your child and your family.