A COVID-19 outbreak is still possible until the virus can be controlled by a vaccine. In the event of an outbreak within Trinity, please click HERE for our COVID-19 Outbreak Management Plan which will be used to manage our response.
Click HERE for details of the enforced safety measures that must be strictly adhered to until our public health authority announces new updates. Resources
- Trinity Community Guide to COVID-19
- How to talk to your children about COVID-19
- How to cope with stress related to COVID-19
- I have COVID-19 - Now what?
- How to wash your hands properly
- Stay up-to-date with the latest information and
advice through the new Australian Government Coronavirus app:
iOS download here: https://apps.apple.com/au/app/coronavirus-australia/id1503846231
Android download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.health.covid19
A new WhatsApp channel has also been launched to supply you with the latest information. To access it go to www.aus.gov.au/whatsapp