At Trinity we believe students learn best:
- When, through inquiry, they are actively involved in constructing their own understanding as part of their lifelong learning process.
- When their learning is relevant and purposeful and connected to prior learning, developing self-confidence for the present and the future.
- When learning is engaging, focused and learner-centred, offering a broad range of educational opportunities.
- When they have opportunity to share and reflect on their learning, in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- When the curriculum is success-oriented and encourages individual excellence.
- When, through caring relationships and mutual respect, the learning environment is responsive to students' needs.
- When the family and community are involved in the educational partnership.
- When lifelong learning employs a Gospel-centred approach.